HOW TO PRETEND IT'S AUTUMN.


Lovesicklilac, personal style blog, India
Lovesicklilac, personal style blog, rupsha b

Now I have been blogging over an year and long time readers of my blog including my family and my pet gold fish(she knows how to read, don't judge) are aware of my unhealthy desideratum for cold weather.  Autumn and winter are those two seasons, really close to my heart(secondary to tea, of course), probably because October is my birthday month, then comes Halloween and then Christmas in December, these 3 months are amazing, really. So what does a person like me, who stays in a city that's pretty much summer all year around, do? I pretend. The temperature starts to fall(a little, mind you) and I try to make the most out of it by changing up my room decor, buying more candles, drink a lot of autumn/winter appropriate beverages and I watch lots of movies. That's where 'Love Actually', 'The Shop Around The Corner' and 'Serendipity' comes in. Then there are YouTube videos(Fall/Winter morning routine, makeup, room decor et cetera). I also buy a lot of coats and chunky oversized sweater to help me pretend that it's cold outside(it's not). When life gives your lemons, pretend it's an apple instead. Does that make any sense? Probably not. 

Comments

  1. Cool your birthday is this monrh how nice to live in a place that is warm all year round ypu look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your jacket! Amazing outfit!

    I JUST posted! Come by and let me know what you think! I think you'll like it:D!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. Totally understand the fall thing. I miss cold weather so much.

    xo
    nath
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh i feel you!
    I live in a place where is summer all
    year as well and I love fall/winter time too.
    I went shopping today and i got a bunch of winter
    clothes even though we still wear summer dresses in here.
    Love your outfit!
    xoxo
    Rose,
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit :)

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos, love your jacket.
    Kiss

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah great post we have summer right now!! AHH The sun

    Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outftit and pictures :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uuuum, first of all obsessed with that graphic button up!!! Wtf?! And second, I'm a liiiittle bit jealous that you live somewhere that is warm basically all year round, BUT I do enjoy layering and switching up my wardrobe for fall :B I'm totally with you on the Autumn = warm dranks + lots of movies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit. That coat looks amazing! Where I live, it gets so cold during fall and winter , I wish it would stay warmer.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great mood for Autumn season. :D Happy birthday in advance!

    www.myladytrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing look & photos :)

    http://byfoxygreen.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look fantastic, love it

    www.magadish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome look! that jacket is such an amazing find.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. great outfit dear!! loove your outerwear! perfect styling too! im your new follower!! i would be really glad if you could visit mine and follow me too! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts