ALL OF ME


Kind of rushing the writing part of this post mostly because it's 3 AM and also a little bit because I don't have much to say this week. I'm not quite sure how floral printed started making it's way into my wardrobe and I'm considering this as a phase and hoping it'll pass soon(like all good things) since it's already Autumn(no it really is and if you listen closely, you'll hear me yodeling like Rosalie Allen or at least that's what I would like to think). Currently stuck in the process of making my portfolio for fashion school and losing sleep for a night or two in that process. So if any one of you have any tips, please be kind enough to share. Any help of any kind would be much appreciated. Hope you guys are having a great week


Two-piece- Thrifted. 

Lyrics by "lyricscity"

Comments

  1. love!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cool, i really liked the jumpsuit
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com/2014/10/trendy-items-to-sport-this-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pattern!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! You've managed to style a romper for the fall, love it!

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
  6. That playsuit is amazing!

    Emma Xx

    emmaslookingglass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous outfit! obsessed with that colour on you :)
    check out my lime crime utopia selfies at www.lovefromsimmie.com
    ♥ oxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics. I love your jumpsuit, and I'm a big fan of floral printed. I like it because is colorful.:) Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look..so pretty:)
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc? Please let me know on my blog or follow me and i will follow you back:)
    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable picas and great outfit!
    suits you greatly!
    wish a great and fun week ahead,
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning photos, adore that romper!
    Xo Annie
    Newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I really like that jumpsuit :)

    Lisa – AT LEAST BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  13. the jumpsuit is perfect! the colors refreshing! following from now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts