RECAP-2014

Lovesicklilac
Rupsha B, personal style blogger, Indian fashion blogs
Denim jacket, Rupsha B
Denim jacket, Rupsha B
Pictures by Pixie
 Words by me
Jeans DIY'ed 
Jacket-thrifted

I'm not the one for making resolutions, not for the idea of failing at them miserably(which I would anyway). I like to keep my goals and start working on them from the moment itself other times I just binge on cheesecake and don't bother getting out of my bed. I didn't expect much from 2014 mostly because of quite some lows and a decent number of ups. It wasn't an year of loss and pain but what provides a faint exertion is that few years down the journey, I would look back at 2014 and won't find anything memorable about it or moments to cherish. That being said I have met and got to know some of the most amazing people, who changed my life in the most positive way and I'm thankful for the lessons I've learned, something that fascinates me the most about life. So far 2015 has not been the kind I was hoping for anyway with having to say goodbye to a close one and the awful mosquito bite rashes on my face from the 10 day hiking trip, I just came back from(pictures are due) but the idea of a new year does make me hope for better things. I'm as hopeful for the possibilities as I do every morning I wake up. How is a new year different from a new day, anyway? It's life and world colliding to give you a clean canvas while you try your best to fill it with beautiful shades despite the chances that it might not be that way. It's all about trying, really.

All that being said and done, I'm so much in love with this jacket that I refuse to part from it anytime in the near future. Leave your comments, let me know how 2014 treated you.

Comments

  1. Cool makeup! It looks amazing on you. Love the outfit, too.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    2014 was a really good year. The first part of it SUCKED big time (my insomnia was terrible). But it really rocked for the remainder of the year.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to not make any resolutions for this year to be honest, I'm sure I'll fail at them too. Btw I love the pic where you are checking your cellphone, you look beautiful! I wish I had a photographer :( Now, I have improved myself to steal the family cam, discover the "manage by smartphone option" and now I'm taking my pics like that.

    Lu | Ankalli by Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!

    xo, Lorena
    http://girlswearblack.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "rock" look ! Please keep your jacket for a few years : it's a basic of style (that I love, of course). 2014 est mort, vive 2015 ! I wish you a very very happy new year !! xxx http://valeriesdays.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2014 was a decent year for me. I hope 2015 will be much better :)

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty makeup, cool outfit xx

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous post! ♥
    Let's follow to each other :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well cheers to the New Years hope it'll be better than the last and the same every year afterwards... I would hope every year really be great anyway btw nice outfit!


    ♡ PrestineiAm Blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful makeup! You should do a tutorial :)

    http://iwish-zuzi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look!
    http://lilyslittlehideout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy 2015 ! love those ripped pants :) thanks for visiting my blog! just followed you on bloglovin!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love those jeans and your makeup

    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit. I always wish I could pull of a denim jacket but I don't think I'm badass enough! Those boots are really gorgeous too
    xxx
    Chambray & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a stunning outfit & you look amazing! I hope you have a great year :) xx

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic jacket!!
    would you like follow each other , pls let me know , i ll follow you back :*
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/01/futerko-slon-czyli-jeden-wielki-zwierz.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your eye make up & I don't make resolutions too! :D
    Thanks for stopping by!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your hair and makeup! So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wish you the best of 2015!
    You are right, that jacket it's amazing!
    Kisses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the jacket, really cool! :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts