Camel Coats and Patent leather boots | Raise.com

Raise.com, Lovesicklilac, Rupsha B, Camel colored coats
Raise 4
Raise.com, Lovesicklilac, Rupsha B
wearing: Came coat, find similar here, here, and here. Sunglasses by Aldo, t-shirt by H&M, boots similar here, ripped knee jeans-similar here . Shoes similar here

It comes as no surprise that I am a coat enthusiast hence my affinity for winter and layering. I love all coats regardless of their shapes and sizes, If you feel a compelling desire to read more about my obsession with this particular outfit piece, I'll make sure to write about it over and over again. Mostly like how all the fashion magazines and websites are talking about camel coloured coat or trench and how they are a 'big thing' this season. I'd like to point out that I'm absolutely obsessed with this trend, apparent from me wearing this coat for a week in a row, now. I think we might have a problem.

My winter 2014 wishlist includes camel coloured coat or trench, these amazing leopard print sunglasses, patent leather boots and (if not extremely obvious by now), ripped/distressed-knee jeans featuring peek-a-boo with a gold stripped holiday themed socks. Following my quest for the right kind of camel coat, I came across Raise.com. Which is pretty amazing. It's a cool online marketplace specializing in helping you buy discounted gift cards. Even better for the holiday season for all your Christmas shopping. Find your favourite stores and brands ranging on apparels, book, accessories, food and health. You'll come across companies such as Forever 21, Victoria's Secret, Macy's, Guess, American Apparel, Amazon, Sephora, Starbucks and many more. My personal favorites are these Topshop, Victoria's Secret and The Body Shop gift cards that offers 6.7%, 5% and 6.1% discount respectively or these PacSun gift cards that offers upto 18.8% discount. You can also sell unused discounted gift cars that you have lying around.

Starting this week,I'm doing blogmas over here. Stay tuned for that. So,what's on your winter wishlist ?

Comments

  1. cute!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the camel coat! And the boots as well! I haven't been able to find my camel coat yet sadly ;(

    http://www.theavantguardian.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the shades!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi gorgeous! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! You look so cool in the photos ;) I love coats too, and yours is just perfect!
    Feel free to come back any time :)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you looks gorgeous as always

    xo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing post and photos :)
    please follow me :) COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3333 amazing post !
    you look stunning !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the boots! I'm such a sucker for ankle boots! :)

    Elizabeth xx
    rockintherockiesstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi gorgeous ,
    everything seems so right about this great outfit. camel is my go to colour evertime. loved the look!
    wish you a lovely week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit.

    www.TheFollowFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit, comfortable but still full of style! Your shoes are super lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit! You really look beautiful on photos :)
    Thank you for your visit and comment, would you like to follow each other on gfc/facebook/instagram? let me know on blog and ill follow you back ;)
    Kisses,
    perfectlyimperfect92.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look, beautiful style :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your coat! Great patent boots too!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your look here..
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing look!Love your jeans and your coat!!XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts