Knits Love || ft TUXE bodywear


Rupsha B, Lovesicklilac, Darjeeling fashion bloggers
If I could sum up September in six words, it would be dumplings, ramen noodles, turtlenecks, tea, kpop and Haruki Murakami, Anyone who follows me on Instagram or Snapchat would know, that I did spend those weeks at Darjeeling, sipping white tea, luxuriating in the true fall weather, watching Mount.Kanchenjunga while doodling in my notebook, crying over boys in uniform(because they remind you of your favorite kpop band bias and his graduation) and other details that I would talk about more in the next post. expect a huge-arse post with all sorts of pictures and me complaining about how analog camera will always be better.


However, if we're talking about turtlenecks(which embodies half of my winter wardrobe), let me introduce you to one of top three favorite clothing item that I own.  I remember when I was 6 and mom came back home with a red turtleneck sweater for Christmas and all I ever wanted to do was to snip it into peices because turtlenecks are uncomfortable. They are itchy and suffocating, even worse when you have such a short neck as I do. Things probably changed because I still have it in my cupboard. Long time now from then, turtlenecks are pretty much all I want to wear for fall. This drapey knit turtleneck bodywear by TUXE lives true to all the expectations I had after late-night rummaging through their Instagram post. The Diane Keaton fangirl in me overjoyed the first time I tried it on and decided, this is it. I've found perfection in form of knit turtlenecks. And there's a chance you guys will witness me try to come up with countless other pairings(because it's versatile,....why not?) all through out winter. I'm never parting with it. - Rupsha B
Rupsha B, Lovesicklilac
Rupsha B, Lovesicklilac


Forever 21 jeans

Words by Rupsha B
Photography by J Roy.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous look! I love the simplicity of it...so chic.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, you look great! <3

    I'm currently hosting a sunglasses giveaway over on my blog, would love for you to enter:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts